Soap & Glory hat box - part 1 (the bad)

I love Soap & Glory - the products tend to smell amazing, last for quite a while and be really good quality. As you know I purchased the hat box when it was on special offer for £20 (it was originally £50) and it has been great having so many products to try out - some are old favourites and some are new to me.


Unfortunately one product I tried didn't really work for me from the word 'go' and that product is Hair Supply. Hair Supply is a mask designed to be used after shampoo-ing and it advises you to leave it on for 3 - 4 minutes for an intensive treatment - which is exactly what I did.

It left my hair feeling unmanageable, hard to comb and a little on the dry side. I can only speak for myself but I personally have coloured hair which needs lots of moisture and when I use an 'intensive' treatment I need it to leave my locks feeling silky and manageable.

Such a shame! Top marks for the smell and the retro packaging but this is one Soap & Glory product I would not use again.
You have read this article beauty with the title Soap & Glory hat box - part 1 (the bad). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/soap-glory-hat-box-part-1-bad.html. Thanks!