Aussie event - Leeds

As some of you know Aussie held 2 parties on Tuesday night; one in London and one in Leeds. Kelly, Daisy and I helped to organise the Leeds event by thinking up a venue, a theme and ideas for activities. We held our event at Tiger Tiger in Leeds and hired out a room downstairs which was fab! Nicola was on hand to set up the room in a 'beach party' theme complete with palm trees, surfboards and an array of blow up creatures! (Special thanks to Nicola for doing such a great job and pulling everything together that we had asked for, and also thanks to Emma for listening to our ideas and helping us out before she went on her hols!)

We got a lovely cocktail on arrival followed by drinks at the bar, and the BBQ-style food we got was yummy! Cue some dodgy didgeredoo playing (very difficult!) and some limbo dancing and shots! We also got to play around with an instant camera to take silly photos complete with props (Kelly was glued to her blow up Kangaroo all night :))

Throughout the night everyone secretly voted someone for best hair, best outfit, best didgeredoo playing and best polaroid photo and those votes were counted at the end of the night. I won best outfit! Yay. I got a £10 Topshop voucher which will be spent wisely - thank you!

It was also lovely to see Hele who hasn't blogged for a while and who I'm hoping will return soon! I did my best to persuade her!

I only took photos right at the beginning and right at the end so I didn't manage to snap everyone! Sorry if I missed you out! I hope you all had fun and got home safely!

You can also view some snaps taken by Nicola by going to her blog and going to the Flickr link - click HERE :)
You have read this article beauty with the title Aussie event - Leeds. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/aussie-event-leeds.html. Thanks!