Untitled.

I want to start by saying a big "thank you" to the people that leave me sweet comments and compliments and to those of you who are really friendly on Twitter too.

I set up a Formspring form after I saw a couple of other people doing it and I thought it would be a nice way for people to ask me questions that they might want to know but hadn't wanted to ask directly. I didn't expect to receive a comment saying "Why do you talk about your dogs so much? It's so boring." Not only is this comment rude and annoying, it's just totally unnecessary and disrespectful. Why do I talk about my dogs so much bright spark?? Well, my blog name is Lily loves Lola and it's not a coincidence that my dogs have the same names. I am not just a beauty blogger - although I do love makeup and beauty products. I blog about everything.. whatever I'm up to.. and my dogs are a huge part of my life.

I'm not great at shrugging off criticism and it takes a lot of courage for me to post personal photos on here and talk about my life. I don't have much confidence and I constantly worry that people will say mean things about my photos or the way I look. 

If the person who wrote that comment is reading this, please unsubscribe and don't bother me again. You ruined my day and to be honest I would rather you didn't read what I have to say.


You have read this article miscellaneous with the title Untitled.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/untitled.html. Thanks!