Pretty blue eyes

This is the look I went for on Saturday night which is pretty simple. It consists of:

♥ Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
♥ Maybelline mousse concealer
♥ Benefit Coralista blush
♥ Maybelline Kohl Express liner in Metallic Blue
♥ Loreal Double Extension Serum mascara
♥ Maybelline Superstay Powergloss

I love this eyeliner, it's so pretty! It was one of the items I received for free at the Maybelline event last year and I'm starting to use it quite a lot. I basically outlined my eyes and did tiny little flicks - usually I can't do winged eyeliner because I am really impatient and I have slightly hooded eyes which ruins the look. But using this liner it was dead easy to do and looked really effective.

I'm also loving the Benefit Coralistia blush which I got for Christmas and as always I swear by my Double Wear foundation which I use every day.
You have read this article beauty with the title Pretty blue eyes. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/pretty-blue-eyes.html. Thanks!