Birthday look: bright pink lips in the style of Rihanna

It is my Mum's birthday today, my birthday this Wednesday and the bf's birthday on the 9th so on Friday night we went out for a birthday meal with my Dad, Sister and her boyfriend in tow. I wanted to wear my favourite lipstick (The Body Shop's Neon Pink) so I just went for simple liquid eyeliner on my eyes with a slight flick. A few years ago this was literally the eye makeup I would wear every single day so it was nice to try it out again. I'm much neater at it now I must say! I used to always use Mac's Fluidline with a Mac brush which was quite tricky and took ages but now I've got a Maybelline liquid eyeliner pen (kind of like a felt tip) which was given to me at the Maybelline event last year and it makes it super easy to do!


Rihanna looks stunning here - her skin is flawless!! Believe it or not I used to have short hair like this (maybe not as short at the sides, but not far off!) It reminds me how crazily fast my hair grows!

Anyway, we had a lovely meal out. We went to a Mexican restaurant in Leeds (Chapel Allerton for all you local peeps!) and I ate so much. I shared some nachos to start, followed by chicken enchiladas then for pudding I had churros and caramel sauce with a hot chocolate. By the time I got home I was ready to burst! Plus I had 2 beers. I don't even want to think about the calories I consumed, but hey it's my birthday after all! :)

Here are the products I used to create my look:

♥ Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Ivory Beige
♥ Barbie for New Look concealer pen
♥ Shu Uemera eyelash curlers
♥ Maybelline Line Definer liquid eyeliner in Black
♥ Loreal Double Extension serum mascara in Black
♥ Nars 'Laguna' bronzer with an E.l.f brush
♥ Benefit Brow-zings kit in 'medium'
♥ The Body Shop lipstick in 'Neon Pink'


I love this lipstick! It's so bright without being too overpowering, and it's really moisturising. What's your favourite lipstick?

Rihanna photo courtesy of a google image search
You have read this article beauty with the title Birthday look: bright pink lips in the style of Rihanna. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/birthday-look-bright-pink-lips-in-style.html. Thanks!