Awards night.

Remember I told you about Jonathan being a World Record Holder?! Well, there was an event a couple of weeks ago to congratulate those who took part which we attended along with our friends Richard and Katy. Richard took part too and is therefore also a World Record Holder. Well done chaps!


It was a great evening where each member of the Badminton club were invited on stage to receive a trophy engraved with their achievement, some gifts and a message from family (or in some cases, celebs!)

I wore a pink and black dress from a brand stocked at Dorothy Perkins, my new Rocket Dog heels from Sarenza and a pair of earrings from Rockpool Boutique (the shop is closed due to Rachel being in Florida at the moment *lucky thing* but definitely worth checking out). I love their vintage feel and I know I'll get lots of wear out of them on special occasions.


I'm so proud of Jonathan (and Richard too!) for achieving something so fantastic. I can't imagine playing sport for a couple of hours never mind 29 hours. I think it would probably kill me. Come to think of it, I can't think of anything I could do for 29 hours. Even sleeping for that long would be a challenge, and I do love my sleep. Perhaps Katy and I could do a Craft-a-thon?! :)

 
The club raised lots of money for the NSPCC which is such a worthy cause, and I am a very proud girlfriend indeed.

Have you ever tried to, or managed to, break a World Record? I'd love to know about it if you have!
You have read this article diary / fashion / Sarenza with the title Awards night.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/awards-night.html. Thanks!