IF A TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST...

We have seen the sun pop out a couple of times today.  Didn't look like rain so we took a very long walk this morning.  We walked around Loop A, B, C, and D in South Landing Campground and looked at 108 campsites. 

Xi Shi taking a break.

While in Loop A, I noticed a couple of fallen trees and thought, "What if?"  What if there were a camper in that site?  And what if the wind were blowing the other way?  Not good.




Xi was exhausted when we got back to our campsite.

Bunny Kitty loves her dash.

Caiche prefers the screen door views.

My phone rang today.  That's a rare occurence when I'm RVing.  It was my friend Pat who said he just wanted to check on me to see how I was doing and if all was going well.  He said he felt that something made him feel that I might be having problems.   I told him about my water leak coming through an electrical outlet. 

"What?" 

"It's OK now that it's stopped raining."

He then proceeded to tell me how to fix it once the sun dries the rooftop.  I assurred him that I would.  He teased me with how nice the weather is on Grand Isle today.  I told him I was looking forward to staying a month at the beach when I get back home... at the end of May. 

"What?"

"Yes, that is a long time."

It's nice to know that someone is thinking of you and your well being.  Thanks Pat, you're a good friend.

Peace Rock number 19.


We're leaving tomorrow.

You have read this article with the title IF A TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST.... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/if-tree-falls-in-forest.html. Thanks!