Conran Bath & Body range.

Recently I was sent some items from Conran Bath & Body to review and I swiftly popped the hand wash and hand cream that I received in our downstairs loo (glamourous I know). I thought it would be nice to have something a little more upmarket in there as we had friends coming over that very evening.

Well, the scent of the hand wash and hand cream went down a storm and every time somebody emerged from the bathroom in question they would mention it. I can indeed confirm the scent is heavenly! It's very musky and definitely unisex. Perfect for your fellas mitts too. The official blurb is "rich intoxicating Oudh wood infused  hand wash/lotion, with essential oils of fresh pepper, spicy nutmeg and sweet cardamom". < Yum!

The duo I received c/o Conran Bath & Body
My hands are extraordinarly dry at the moment but the Conran hand cream sinks in well and leaves my hands feeling moisturised, however at times I do need something a little stronger to make my hands super soft. Damn the cold weather!

The scent is truly wonderful and I would definitely purchase the hand wash again once this one runs out, however the bottles are a decent size and I imagine they are going to last quite a while which is brilliant.

Conran products can be purchased from a variety of different shops (as listed here) including John Lewis and lookfantastic.com to name just two. Prices are a little higher than run-of-the-mill hand washes/lotions but if you like to keep a nice set in your guest bathroom, such as Molton Brown, then you should definitely give these a whirl.

Let me know what you think!
You have read this article beauty / share the love with the title Conran Bath & Body range.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/conran-bath-body-range.html. Thanks!