In case of emergency....

How awesome is this "in case of emergency" framed sign complete with Monopoly pieces and money. I came across Yana's shop on Etsy and had been tempted by this one but unfortunately it can't be shipped internationally. However, when I saw the Monopoly sign pop up in my "new items" feed I had to buy it! Jonathan loves Monopoly and I knew he would love this (and he does!)


It arrived really quickly from the USA and was well packaged. Unfortunately a couple of pieces hadn't made it in transit but this was fine because Yana left the box unglued so all I had to do was get my double sided sticky tape out and secure the pieces back down. I'm not surprised this happened as my parcel went to the Sorting Office for me to collect so no doubt it was bounced around a little.

There are quite a few different designs to choose from and you can also change the colour of the frame if you like, or buy an empty frame to put your own things inside. It would be great to customise one for a friend as a gift as I'm sure they would love the amount of thought put into it.


We have hung ours in our hall and it looks great! I'm sure it will attract a lot of comments as I've never seen anything like it anywhere else.

Which design do you like best?
You have read this article home sweet home / share the love with the title In case of emergency..... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-case-of-emergency.html. Thanks!