Hug a Pug.

When I stumbled upon an Etsy shop called Hug a Pug Studios I knew I was probably going to like it. As it turns out, I did! Hug a Pug Studios sell a variety of quirky pet tags which can be personalised with your name and telephone number if you like. My favourites are the tiny VIP tag and this one which I decided to buy.

As "Daddy" does not scoop the poop round here I asked for my tags to say "Mummy" instead. I also got my name and mobile number printed on to the back should L&L ever go missing (heaven forbid!) 

We all took to the garden this afternoon to get some much needed Vitamin D plus Lily and Lola wanted to show off their new tags and their modelling skills. 

Lily posed like a pro, taking in a few rays while she was at it

 Lola kept still long enough for me to get one decent photo. I'm sure she has doggy ADHC. I actually can't look at this photo without laughing. Check out her leg and expression! What a character :)


I am very pleased with my purchases and although it look a little while to receive them from across the pond, it was worth the wait. The tags are really unique, quirky and come complete with a mini pooper scooper!

You have read this article lily and lola / share the love with the title Hug a Pug.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/hug-pug.html. Thanks!