#marchphotoaday - Instagram (days 1 - 8).

As I mentioned here I am taking part in a little challenge which involves taking a photo every day using the theme for that day and uploading the photo to your Instagram account. It sounds like such an easy concept and it is, except I have a terrible memory and have almost forgotten to do it a couple of times. Must try harder!

Anyway, I thought you might like to see my efforts so far and perhaps share your own photos in the comments section if you're also taking part. If you're too late to the party then perhaps you can have a go in April. I won't be able to as I'll be far too busy sunning myself in... where is it again.... oh yes, Vegas! :)

Day 1 "up" / Day 2 "fruit" / Day 3 "your neighbourhood" / Day 4 "bedside"

Day 5 "smile" / Day 6 "5pm" / Day 7 "something you wore" / Day 8 "window"
You have read this article instagram photos with the title #marchphotoaday - Instagram (days 1 - 8).. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/marchphotoaday-instagram-days-1-8.html. Thanks!