Wish list (featuring Vivienne Westwood/Melissa & Bloch ballerina pumps).

Sarenza have launched an array of new shoes onto their site ready for Spring/Summer which means I have spent a whole lot of time perusing the new additions. 

They have so many pretty new ones to choose from but I have put together my favourites to share with you. I'm being drawn to bright colours, wedges, classic trainers and pretty pumps, all perfect for my holiday next month. If only they would all fit in the case!

 




The Bloch ballerina pumps are so pretty and look like they would be the perfect pump! Plus they come in quite a few different colours, although I'm pretty much in love with this pale turquoise pair. They would look great with skinny jeans and a floaty top (once the weather warms up of course).

I'm also dead set on having a pair of yellow Converse after spotting a pair on prettygreentea. I'm so easily lead astray!

Happy browsing :)
You have read this article Sarenza with the title Wish list (featuring Vivienne Westwood/Melissa & Bloch ballerina pumps).. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/wish-list-featuring-vivienne.html. Thanks!