Rocket Dog - Ohno Satin heels.

I have been on the hunt for a while for some black, dressy shoes that will go with pretty much any outfit, have a fairly sensible heel (I am getting old I know...) but are pretty and feminine. I've had no luck finding a decent pair as most shops tend to favour massive platform heels which are fine, but not always appropriate. I found a pair of Rocket Dog heels on Sarenza, the Ohno Satin pair to be precise, and thought that they fitted the bill so I snapped them up with one of my ambassador vouchers.

They're only £45 which I think is very reasonable for a pair of heels, and after giving them their first outing (here) I can confirm that they are really comfortable and easy to walk in. I'm going to wear them again this evening for a night on the tiles, with black tights and a little dress. Hopefully they won't let me down!

They also come in blue which I really like as the bow detail stands out more, but for me black are so easy to throw on as it goes with anything!
Who are Rocket Dog?

Behind the Rocket Dog brand are two shoe manufacturers who have been responsible for the design and marketing of labels such as Candies, Esprit and Sam & Libby for forty years. Their dream was to create a young, dynamic shoe and clothing range that would appeal to anyone and everyone who refuses to grow old.
You have read this article fashion / Sarenza with the title Rocket Dog - Ohno Satin heels.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/rocket-dog-ohno-satin-heels.html. Thanks!