12 questions tag

I am borrowing this tag from one of the super cute blogs that I follow - cupcakes and rainbowdust. It's a 12 questions tag - feel free to do your own :)


What shoe size are you?
UK size 7. In flats I can sometimes look like a golf club. Also in some shops I'm in between a 6 and a 7 which is very annoying!

Where do you work?
I work on the outskirts of Leeds in the Human Resources department of a financial company. It is very varied, busy and interesting.

Favourite piece of clothing you own?
My selection of Ugg boots. Not technically clothing, but I could not live without Uggs. I wear them constantly!

Your favourite blog?
I have so many. My current favourites are skinnyrunner, rockstardiaries, A Little Bird Told Me, Lions, Tigers & Fashion OH MY, Pearls & Poodles, and many more.

Do you have any pets?
Yes - you all know this by now! :) I have 2 Pugs, Lily and Lola, and a Bichon Frise called Geri. Geri was my boyfriend's dog before we met and together we got the Puggies.


How many siblings do you have?
1 sister - Adele. She is 2 years older than me.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Somewhere warm, sunny, near the beach, with a friendly community and plenty of shops nearby! But ultimately I would want to live near my family so they would have to come too!

What were you doing before this?
Wandering round Ikea. We bought a huge rug and some colourful drinking glasses in case you wondered :)

Your favourite food?
Pizza - ham and pineapple is my favourite and I could probably eat it every day if I had to.

Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Claire :)


Your favourite websites?
Apart from blogs I like browsing on Ebay, River Island, weheartit, The Skinny Website and many more. I'm a total Internet wh*re!

Who do you tag?
Anyone!

xx

Cute cupcake pictures - www.weheartit.com
You have read this article tag with the title 12 questions tag. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/12-questions-tag.html. Thanks!