The end is nigh....?


I fear Lily loves Lola is reaching the end. Blogging used to make me extremely happy - checking for comments, thinking up new things to write about, taking photos, chatting on Twitter. Lately I have been feeling like a bit of a blog loner, for want of a better word.

Truth is I feel like my blog doesn't fit into any particular category. Makeup? I am not into it enough to dedicate my blog to it and I'm not particularly skilled at applying it either. Healthy eating? I fall off the wagon too much. My life in general? I'm not interesting enough. My dogs? If I talk about them too much I am apparently "boring".

I remember the earlier days when I would sometimes get up to 50 comments on a post and so much positivity. Lately I feel like no-one is reading and certainly no-one is commenting. This may sound ungrateful  and I'm sorry if it does, but out of 1000+ subscribers my last post only had 6 comments. That particular post contained a video which took several hours to edit and 2 frustrated evenings attempting to upload it.

I think I have lost my blogging identity in the big wide world of the Internet.

Help....?
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title The end is nigh....?. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/the-end-is-nigh.html. Thanks!