I know what you wore this Summer - an exciting new blog!

Gemma of Gem's Maquillage has come up with a fab idea - a new blog called I Know What You Wore This Summer. A blog dedicated to Summery 'Outfit of the Day' photos featuring all of you fellow bloggers! Plus the pair of us occasionally :)


Gemma kindly asked if I would help out and of course I'm happy to oblige. It's a great idea and I hope you ladies will get involved! It's a great way to get outfit inspiration and discover new blogs. Already I have found some very stylish ladies and some fabulous blogs!

It's really easy to get involved and you can take part as many times as you like. All you have to do is send one photo of your outfit - head to toe is best! - and email it to iknowwhatyouworethissummer@gmail.com with a brief message and your blog address if you would like to go in the sidebar.

If you want people to know where you got your clothes from please try to include the text in the photo itself using photoshop or paint perhaps.

The blog is here.
The Twitter page is here.
The Facebook page is here.

Let us know what you think!

xx
You have read this article share the love with the title I know what you wore this Summer - an exciting new blog!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-know-what-you-wore-this-summer.html. Thanks!