Boots Smooth Skin by iPulse - first impressions

I realise I'm a little behind the other Boots Smooth Skin reviews that you may have seen - apologies! Life sometimes gets in the way of blogging and hair removal! Although when I went to get my eyebrows threaded the lady asked if I'd like my top lip doing too. Cheeky thing! I'll sort my 'tash out myself thank you very much :)

Anywhoo, I digress! I have done my patch test with the machine and also used it a handful of times so I'm ready to give you my first impressions.

- The machine pieces are easy to set up and put away once you've done it once.
- The instructions are easy to follow.
- The gel is included in the pack.
- There are 3 settings dependent on your skin type.

Moving on to actually using the machine.. I wish I'd filmed me doing my patch test. I was expecting zero pain but damn, it hurt! I almost went through the ceiling! I'm a wimp though, it must be said. My boyfriend did a little patch test too and he found it pain free (so he said).


The feeling for me feels like a little pinch, similar to if I plucked out an individual hair. There's also a slight burning feeling in some areas. BUT, compared to waxing which hurts me so much I can't bear to have it done I'm happy to put up with a little bit of stinging.

If this works it is an amazing piece of kit to have at home. The downside is the price. Would I have gone out and bought this with my own money? In all honesty, no. However it is currently on offer for £274.99 which is a much better price. If you went halves with your friend, Sister or Mum then it's actually not too bad at all! Think of how much you may spend on leg waxing per year. If it's a lot then I think it is worth investing in something like this.

I will keep you posted when/if I start to see results!
You have read this article beauty with the title Boots Smooth Skin by iPulse - first impressions. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/boots-smooth-skin-by-ipulse-first.html. Thanks!