Monday summary

It's Monday.. again! I know I say this every damn week but boy time just flies doesn't it?!

A big hello to my new readers who must have spotted me on Gemma's latest video. I'm happy to have you here and I hope you like what you see! I'll try not to disappoint :)

For those of you who aren't sure, I update every Monday and list 5 good things that are going on in my life. It's a great way to focus on the positive and forget (even if it's only temporarily) about the negative.

1) The new blog I'm working on with Gemma is really taking off. So many of you ladies have emailed with your fabulous outfits! If you have emailed us keep your eyes peeled on the website and you'll see your pic really soon :)

2) The weather. I love the sunshine! Actually I only love it at the weekend. Sitting at work in a shirt  and trousers consuming cups of tea and people accidentally changing the air con to 30 degrees heat is NO fun! A sweaty stressed out Victoria is not a fun one I can tell you.

3) My boyfriend handed in his Architecture coursework today (he's doing a graduate diploma in Architecture whilst working full time) which means my boyfriend is back from the depths of the University library, the house study and being a stressed out ball of meanie. Hoorah!

My 2nd favourite Architect, Tom from 500 Days of Summer


4) I had a really healthy week last week; lots of salad (warm weather makes me want to eat right!), lots of water, lots of fresh air and exercise, no biscuits at work, less cups of tea, and generally less being lazy. And I'm 1kg lighter then the last time I weighed myself so that's pretty dang cool! I'm currently obsessed with salad, preferably with a little bit of feta cheese and a drizzle of light dressing. It's the perfect lunch to avoid that bloated belly feeling all afternoon. Yum!

5) Payday tomorrow! 'nuff said! :)
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/monday-summary.html. Thanks!