New purchase: River Island Colour Block Maxi Dress

When I spotted Sunshine Sam in her new maxi dress I thought 'doesn't she look pretty!' but I decided that it wouldn't suit me and I should forget all about being a maxi-dress-wearer this Summer.

However, when I spotted it on the rails in River Island I decided to try it on and alas, it looked fabulous! It's a really slimming, flattering style and I love the colour block element. It will be perfect for my Summer holiday for day or night. Now I just need a few accessories to match.


So come on girls, tell me.. what would you wear it with? Are you going to be sporting a maxi dress this year?
You have read this article fashion with the title New purchase: River Island Colour Block Maxi Dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-purchase-river-island-colour-block.html. Thanks!