She & Him - video montage!

As you know (because I have been talking about it non stop) I went to see She & Him on Friday night at Koko in London (Camden to be precise). 4 of us headed down to London early on Friday morning and we arrived at our hotel in the afternoon.

I was so excited for the gig not only because I love She & Him and their music, but also because I am obsessed with Zooey Deschanel and I couldn't believe I would be seeing her in the flesh!

We managed to get quite near to the front which is a good job because Zooey is tiny. She looks slim on the tv but she was even shorter and slimmer than I thought she would be. And her hair! Just perfect :)

Her voice was amazing live. Every song was a delight - but it all went too quickly! Come back to the UK soon (please!)

Here's a little montage of the evening. I didn't get any footage of her support act, The Chapin Sisters, who also did backing vocals for her, but they were brilliant too.

She & Him - Koko, London (7 May 2010) from Victoria Jackson on Vimeo.
You have read this article music with the title She & Him - video montage!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/she-him-video-montage.html. Thanks!