LOST (literally!)

Is anyone else still watching Lost? I remember watching the first episode many years ago in my friend's front room with about 8 other people and we were all so excited about this new tv show that everybody was talking about. I think I'm the only one still watching!!

I don't watch much tv and I only watch a couple of tv shows religiously - Bones is another firm fave that springs to mind. But Lost has really captured my imagination and I'm hooked on the cliff hanger endings. Last night's episode, all about Jacob and how he ended up on the island, was one of my favourites so far.

Are you still watching or did you give up a long time ago? As it comes to an end, have you got any clue what is going to happen?

You have read this article TV and film with the title LOST (literally!). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/lost-literally.html. Thanks!