Share the Love: Little Blog of Horrors

Ayden's blog, Little Blog of Horrors, has been one of my favourites ever since I stumbled across it many moons ago. The name of the blog caught my eye instantly (Little Shop of Horrors is a classic!) and I felt a little jealous that I hadn't thought up the name first :)

I love the mixture of content; everything from her day to day life, to her little hamster, to what she has been buying. She always seems to do super interesting things and shares great photos. I am also in love with her tattoos!

Little Blog of Horrors is fab and I suggest you go check it out, right now!
You have read this article share the love with the title Share the Love: Little Blog of Horrors. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/share-love-little-blog-of-horrors.html. Thanks!