In & Out

In

1 more day of work then I head down to London for She & Him, sightseeing and hopefully lots of eating and drinking! I'm actually going to see Zooey Deschanel in real life! I'm so excited.

New house obviously! Having more space is great. I can now escape from the boyfriend when he's driving me nuts! ;)

We're getting all of our bond back from our previous apartment which means we can get a new washing machine and book our flights to Gibraltar! (If you'd told me 10 years ago that getting a new washing machine would make me happy I wouldn't have believed you).


Raising almost £200 for Cancer Research! Go me!

Out 

Feeling a bit pale and pasty. Time to crack open some fake tan me thinks!

Having lots of extra rooms to clean!

Eating out way too much because we don't have anything in the house. Must stop putting off food shopping!

Having a very long wish list of makeup and clothes that I would like. I blame you beauty bloggers!

And some pretty pictures? Why not! Courtesy of www.weheartit.com as always

You have read this article in/out with the title In & Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-out.html. Thanks!