The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (& some photos from my last trip to Orlando)

If you didn't know, Orlando is my favourite holiday destination! I love the weather, the friendly people, and feeling like a big kid at the many theme parks. If you add my favourite place to my favourite books/films you get an excited little ol' me!

When an email popped into my inbox recently about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter I was SO excited. I was there last May and could only see the shell of Hogwarts and a lot of dust, so being able to see it all finished on the website and seeing the stars of the films testing it out was pretty ace! I cannot wait to go back for the 6th time next year and visit this new part of Islands of Adventure!



If any of you go you HAVE to tell me all about it :)

I'll leave you with some snaps from last year's trip to Orlando/Miami which was just fabulous and full of fun.

Click to enlarge









You have read this article adventures with the title The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (& some photos from my last trip to Orlando). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/the-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter.html. Thanks!