American sweets are the best

You guys across the pond get way better sweets than we do! When I go to America on holiday (sorry, vacation! :)) It's a well known fact that I eat my weight in Baby Ruth's.

Exhibit A - Fluff. I have wanted to try this in FOREVER! But do I want to pay £8 at Selfridges Food Hall? No I do not. I also feel for those of you who have mentioned tracking down Lucky Charms. We had them back in my younger days but they disappeared, and yes marshmallow pieces for breakfast aren't ideal but they were tasty as hell! Lucky Charms can also be found for £8 a box at Selfridges I believe. Quick tip: these are meant to be a cheaper alternative!

Visiting The Stateside Candy Co website is a guilty pleasure of mine. Here is what I'm currently drooling over:

Fluff!

Flipz - any variety. All varieties!

Peanut Butter M&M's

Wait, what's that.. Coconut M&M's!!

And for good measure, to balance out the sweet, I need to lust over some savoury items:

Kraft Blue Cheese Dressing. Blue Cheese is my most favourite thing in the whole world.

and finally, who could resist the sound of some Bone Suckin' Sauce!

I have made myself well and truly hungry. Now I'll go back to blogging about jogging and weight loss! ;)

All photos borrowed from The Stateside Candy Co website
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title American sweets are the best. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/american-sweets-are-best.html. Thanks!