Monday summary

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you've had a good day so far! Mine has consisted of working and drinking tea. After last week's disgusting overload on takeaways I'm making a conscious effort to eat better starting today! I had wholemeal pitta and houmous for lunch - yum! Must stop being a lazy cook! I think I'm going to turn into a biscuit if I'm not careful...


My 5 good things:

1) Lots of blog posts coming up :) I've got lots to talk about - if only blogging could be my full time job!

2) We had a fab trip to London. More on that soon! Let's just say my obsession with Zooey Deschanel has quadrupled! I have got some pictures and a video coming soon.


3) I achieved perfect wavy/messy/beach hair today and it only took 10 minutes! Result! I didn't use any products either.

4) My best friend and I have lots of cool plans and outings for the Summer! Roll on some warmer weather and time off work! Do you have anything cool planned? Give me some ideas of days out in the UK :)


5) I have my first free weekend in ages this weekend and I plan to do some things around the house and chill out. It's nice doing nothing once in a while....

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/monday-summary_10.html. Thanks!