Currently lusting over: H&M maxi dress

I'm currently on the hunt for a flattering, reasonably priced, pretty maxi dress. I own one currently and it has been worn once, never to be seen again.

The one I fancy the most:




H&M - no doubt sold out as it's such a bargain! If I had been quicker off the mark I would have got a black/white striped, blue/white striped and possibly a plain one too. If anyone spots one in a size 12 be sure to let me know :) Heck, I would even try and squeeze into a 10!

I would throw this on over a bikini on the beach or dress it up for an evening meal. Lovely!

xx
You have read this article fashion with the title Currently lusting over: H&M maxi dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/currently-lusting-over-h-maxi-dress.html. Thanks!